Update from KKHQ
It is unprecedented times we are living in but all the same life goes on. Here in Ballina we may look the same but our outlook and culture, we believe, has moved in a more positive mental attitude direction. The ladies and gents working on our great products definitely need a pat on their back as we move into reduced hours (although the office is manned our normal hours) and potential supply shortages.
• KK is still manufacturing our entire range of Kampers, Kruisers and Karavans with lead times varying from 6 weeks to 4 months. Our tried and tested Kampers are ready to take on all challenges and available with short lead times to get you out there NOW. We have concentrated on efficiently and expediently manufacturing our Karavan with lead times at present of between 10-12 weeks and our Kruiser line up is available, depending on model, between 3-4 months.
These will all be our new 2020 Range with sustainable Bamboo interior cabinetry, Australia supported electronics and power systems and the new Merlin NASA Solar Panels.
Sales & Dealer Update
Our Nationwide Dealer network is still on hand to assist you with all new or second hand sales enquiry and with some limited opening hours, they are more than happy to assist you in your journey. Please see link to dealer contact details – https://www.kimberleykampers.com.au/contact/
With many Nationwide Trade Shows on hold until further notice Kimberley Kampers will be running x2 Live VIRTUAL Tours on the 14th May 2020 on Facebook Live. We will be covering off the new-:
- 2020 Kimberley Karavan Eco-Suite
- 2020 Kimberley Kamper – Platinum
New Payment Terms
Another initiative the factory will introduce until further notice, in light of the uncertain travel times we are faced with we have introduced new payment terms on our products:
- Kampers – $1,000 refundable deposit on order with the balance due on delivery.
- Karavans and Kruisers – $1,000 refundable deposit on order with 50% due at the start of the build and the balance due on delivery.